Stabilizing Businesses By Serving Their Employees
Following a disaster, especially a natural disaster, a large percentage of a business's employee population could be displaced. We know this can be difficult not only for employees, but can also impacts businesses. Through CTEH DR’s employee stabilization program, businesses can rapidly stabilize their employees’ living situations and as a result, improve their own business stability. You can help your employees and help maintain business continuity by having an employee stabilization program.
CTEH DR Employee Stabilization Program
As quickly as possible, the CTEH DR team begins assessing the damage to each critical employee’s home and issuing and managing work orders to get the houses safe, sanitary, and secure, as well as working on vital repairs. By deploying an employee stabilization program, companies can keep their critical team members focused on getting the business back on-line since their homes are being taken care of for them.
Program features include:
- Immediate establishment of a call center for employee needs;
- Damage assessment at affected homes;
- Work order creation and management;
- Access to trustworthy contractors on-call when demand makes them scarce;
- Location of short-term or temporary housing solutions for employees;
- Connection between employees and insurance adjusters and other available funding assistance;
- Logistics, rapid procurement, construction and craftsman on call, and photo documentation for claims.